Monday, March 13, 2006

well well well

You ever have a premonition? Or maybe just a really bad feeling? I've had one for a few weeks.

I would say it's fair to assess my feelings as sad, depressed, laced with a sense of foreboding.

Today I found out why.

R believes we have no future. Not only that, he's believed this for several months and didn't tell me because he didn't want to distract me from school.

I'm doing what I can to not feel like a victim, but it's pretty tough to take this sort of betrayal. I feel used, lied to and like a stupid little starry eyed girl for believing him.

He admits he is wrong and should not have handled things the way he did... I'd say that is probably the understatement of the year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck!
This is what happens when I don't read blogs as often as I should!

It's the "Last Call" said...

you're alright darlin... just hurry up with that entry on love you're working on... I could really use some birdy wisdom right about now. Or a really large hammer.