Thursday, March 16, 2006

As Mother Teresa said, "I know God only gives you as much as you can handle, but I wish he didn't trust me so much." I'm with ya Terry... He's really got way more faith in me than I deserve at this point.

Last night I sent an email to a list of my old friends sort of soliciting support and understanding. A few of them have responded... the ones who haven't... *sigh* Somehow you always find out who's really true blue when you're in a crisis.

My cousin wants me to move in with him and his family. I'd love that but I can hear the hope in my mom's voice. She is so looking forward to having someone there to help her out. I can't disappoint her unless someone offers me $100k and a car (kidding).

I'm considering what car I want to start saving for once I get a job... I think a beetle or a golf. Put a flower sticker on the gas tank. Am I goofy or what? Yeah, but I realize it's just stupid stuff like that that I need right now to keep me looking forward.

Okay now that I just wasted half an hour on the vw.com website... that was fun.

I've put in several applications for jobs working for the Army and other federal civilian positions. I've spent the day working on my resume, cover letters, applications and other sundry tasks. I should be able to find something... even if it's a dog washer for $6.00/hour. I can wash dogs with the best of them.

1 comment:

redhairedgirl said...

I'm so sorry *hugs* I haven't really been looking at blogs lately, and I just saw this now.