all things groovy
the flower power manifesto
Monday, March 06, 2006
crisis aversion
I got my grade on the dreaded tower today. I didn't fail. I got a B. You really could have knocked me over with a dowel.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
Way to go grrrl!!!
Brandis
9:27 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
It's the "Last Call"
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2007
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2006
(67)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(13)
▼
March
(24)
stuff portrait friday
feeling small...
ch-ch-ch-changes....
something's going on....
open sore
I have had to be selfish for the past week or so.....
I wish I didn't care
so there
open your eyes
Black. White.
cat-like reflexes
the hunt
the crux
As Mother Teresa said, "I know God only gives you ...
I'm trying to remain positive about this situation...
on the road again... soon anyway
well well well
spring break
Spring
the hanging judge
crisis aversion
iPod monolith
sometimes it pays to be old
the tower
►
February
(7)
►
January
(14)
►
2005
(132)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(24)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(3)
►
December
(3)
1 comment:
Way to go grrrl!!!
Brandis
Post a Comment