So, I'm going back home. I thought it would take heavy artillery and a scary pack of dogs to get me to go back to Arizona. My dinky little hometown isn't so dinky anymore. We have a Dillards and a Carl's Jr. What more could a girl want?'
Well I'm having to put school on hold, but there are a couple of schools in Tucson (about an hour and a half drive north) specializing in graphic design. Or I could change majors to Photography depending on getting admitted to the U of A.
I'm pissed. I'm doing my best to just function and get through this, waiting to feel better. But I'm pissed.
My father agrees with R about splitting up.
Those of you who have daughters, let me give you a little tip. If a dude dumps her ass, do NOT under any circumstances agree with the bastard who just broke her heart. I don't care if the boyfriend *IS* right. That is your daughter. You get angry on her behalf, get irate, get indignant. Your little girl is the most precious thing on the planet. And some asshole just hurt her. Never tell her that maybe yeah she might have brought it on herself. Don't even hint at it. Love her through it and support her. Tell her she's fabulous and that he's a dick.
If she's wrong, and you know she's wrong, talk to her about it when she's rational. Not when she's calling you to tell you about it and cry on your shoulder.
Right now I think my dad should be smacked upside his round little blond head with a frozen sturgeon. I used to really like and respect my father. Who is this person? What happened to him?
This whole situation sucks.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fuck!
Again!
Post a Comment