Friday, March 24, 2006

open sore

I think this is so hard because of proximity.

Usually when couples break up, one of them leaves. They're apart. Not just in separate bedrooms.

So I suppose it's natural that I feel raw and wounded all the time. I am confronted with my loss every day. And some days it feels like I'm an errant cat having her nose rubbed in her mess.

Living here is like forcing a diabetic chocoholic to work at Godiva to keep her health insurance.

3 comments:

Amy said...

WOW. I am here from your comment on Kristine's SPF. It sounds like things have been really hard for you. I don't even know you and I am welling up on your behalf.

Good luck with all of these life transitions. It can be such a difficult time. {{{hug}}}

I played SPF - if you need a laugh!

Anonymous said...

things are always hard in the beginning... I hope everything gets better
*hugs!*

It's the "Last Call" said...

thanks so much for your compassion and kindness... I know it takes time. I just wish it wouldn't take this much damn time.