Sunday, March 26, 2006

something's going on....

I don't know what... but there's something happening. Something that R is planning or doing that he's not telling me about. I have a feeling that it involves a. getting back together with his ex or b. moving back to England to be closer to his daughter. He won't tell me, nor will I ask, but it's there.

I've been having dreams that I come home and he's in the bedroom with someone else, things of that nature. I'm sure it's my imagination running away with me but it hurts nonetheless.

I'm completely going on my gut with the evaluation that something's going on, and I admit I could be wrong. I just know I've not trusted my intuition for quite some time. I think it's time because it's usually right.

Subject change: I've applied for a few other jobs. Probably won't hear anything for a while. Those wheels tend to turn slowly. But it's progress. Moving forward, making decisions, taking charge.

As I always say to my girlfriends... why are you letting HIM make any decision for you? If you want something, go get it. If he wants you, he knows where to find you and what he has to do to make it right.

No comments: