Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I wish I didn't care

So Robb goes out to hang with his buddies for 7-8 pm. He leaves early, like 5-ish to hang out with the guys before closing.

He tells me, "Don't wait dinner."

Okay. I don't.

So, it's now 10:23 pm.

I'm not calling him.

I so wish I didn't care. I wish I didn't want to curl up with him. I wish I didn't love my dog so damned much. I wish I wasn't sitting here wondering what he's doing.

NO, I would not want to go back from whence we came or anything like that. I guess I'm doing that "wishing it never happened thing" but even that's stupid.

I wish I hated him.

But I don't.

I'm just heartbroken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweety!
Sorry it took me a lifetime to get back over here and catch up. I suck. I know. Don't hate me please???!!

I got to go through all the past posts and I am AMAZED by your strength. I missed that about you on the list. You always were so strong!!

I miss you so much and I am praying for only the best for you okay?
And I promise, or at least I promise to try to promise, to not lose contact with you again!!

Amy said...

Damn - I hate heartache. It is an evil thing, hopefully you will see more happiness soon.