Friday, March 17, 2006

the hunt

I applied for several jobs in the past couple of days and have reconnected with some old bosses/friends. I've got a couple friends reviewing my resume and I'm rewriting it already into CV format. It's going to take me forever to do that but hey, I'll make the time.

Somehow having the direction, having the tasks to perform is helping me to feel better. I didn't cry at all today, nor did I feel the urge.

I took action. I reserved a moving truck this morning.

My cousin Denise is flying in from Montana to drive from Chattanooga to Tucson with me.

Mom will be tasked with procuring me a PO Box and a storage unit. Those will be my only monthly expenses for a while. Mom has offered to not only let me use her car, the guest house but also cable tv, internet and whatever else I need that she can help me with. Thank GOD for mom. She rules!!!

2 comments:

Chris the Hippie said...

Hey, I just stumbled across your blog. Sounds like things are difficult, to say the least. I dunno if it'll help, but I'm thinking good thoughts for you.

It's the "Last Call" said...

thanks Chris... can never have too much of that. :)