Friday, December 30, 2005

crap I think about...

    --the puppy sniffs all 4 acres... then poops right by the steps. Where he started... dogs. *eye roll*
    --the man insists on wearing one of the two shirts in his closet I have not ironed... 20 other shirts and he picks that one
    --what is advalorem?
    --why is it that I have taken so freakin' long to find a new book bag?
    --why does my hair guy insist on blowing out all my curls?
    --what the hell is happening with the youth today? they are so nasty and rude!
    --why is it that I find Ice T so sexy?
    --so who named pi pi? why not cake?
    --what is it about fairy lights?
    --why do they always discontinue the perfume I like? It takes me FOREVER to find one I like.
    --wine rules.
    --Narnia.
    --women don't really look like these people on tv... these women are mutants.
    --wish I was a mutant.
    --luscious dark chocolate... for me is no more. Bummer.

No comments: