all things groovy
the flower power manifesto
Wednesday, December 21, 2005
What's your Band name?
This was on
The Blog of Lewd Enlightenment
which I found via
Steakbellie
.
Your Band Name is:
The Hard-drinkin' Masochists
Band Name Generator
This sounds like really hard rock. Our new album will be out soon... it's called "Hungover" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
It's the "Last Call"
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(5)
►
November
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2007
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(67)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(24)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(14)
▼
2005
(132)
▼
December
(20)
crap I think about...
thankfuls
you're a pain
name decoder
screening schmeening...
poster child for birth control...
Happy Christmas and shit.
What's your Band name?
my dogma biting my karma
my short political rant...
talk to me...
sobs of relief
stop thief!
cuteness ray of death
Roadsigns on the highway of life...
the ghost in Z's house...
I'm sittin' I'm sittin'!
whew
wond'rin'
Disappointment--not exactly the word
►
November
(24)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(27)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2004
(3)
►
December
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment