Friday, October 21, 2005

water lillies

I've been listing all the stuff I need to do this week. It seems like everything is due all at the same time. AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG.
    --Two English papers, one 1-page and another 8-10 pager.
    --Two Geography papers, one an interview that I will not finish on time and an 8 page research paper on Serbia-Montenegro.
    --Research and write a paper on a selected contemporary artist from my teacher's list, also make several new versions of gradients and a new viewfinder for drawing class.
    --There are 3 more projects to do in my visual studies class.
    --And then there's algebra. Always algebra.
    --In between all that I'm supposed to figure out registration for spring semester classes.

So here's my pic for today to chill out...
Between all the research and such I've got to make cookies, finish sewing my skirts in progress and clean the bathrooms. And tomorrow I've got fall planting to do so I'll try to get some photos of that. Pansies and violas. And I'll try to salvage a slice of vine and some parsley.

No comments: