Thursday, October 06, 2005

family

My dad and stepmom are here visiting right now. I gotta tell you it's really strange to have them in our home. They've only ever visited me once in the last 20 years. I think the weirdest for me is that this version of the house isn't really ours. All our furniture is still in storage and we're using old stuff from either R's grandmother or mother... so I'm already not in my territory and now I've got visitors in this oddd mish-mash of R and R's family. I never felt awkward until yesterday. And I'm not sure why I feel that way. No one said a word about it, yet I feel all this weird pressure. I am doing deep breathing, but it's like a sickness pervading every cell. BAH. I really should drink more. :)

1 comment:

It's the "Last Call" said...

ARRRGGGGHHHH you guys are killin' me! but hey at least I'm gettin' traffic :) heheehe