Sunday, October 16, 2005

blah

I think my MIL2B gave me her sinus infection. I woke up this morning with a whopper sinus headache and swollen glands. Such a joy I'm gonna be for the rest of the day. Lucky for us we don't have to do any cooking for friends who were supposedly coming over. FIL2B is making ham steaks for Sunday dinner. R loves that.

R worked his little tushie off yesterday. He came home and promptly fell asleep on the sofa until Fender stuck his wet puppy nose in his ear. Manual labor is good for the boy. It does my heart good to see him tired from that... rather than tired from working mids and being a big nasty ball of hate. Nobody likes a ball of hate.

So I've been doing a little research on starting my own business venture. I don't know if I'll have time, but it would be really cool to put myself through school by selling my own handcrafts. It's probably a bit ambitious, but I just really like the idea of doing something I truly love for the extra money I need to live on.

Most people I know at school work during summers and holidays at jobs they hate then go to school in the fall and spring semesters. I don't really want to work a job I will hate. I've already done that for several years. I don't know if that ever stops but I'd like it to stop for me.

No comments: