Tuesday, October 04, 2005

NAFTA and hereafter

I have to write a bit on NAFTA. I'm finding that it pretty much seems like it's making that "giant sucking sound" that Ross Perot mentioned. I dunno, I'm not liking what I read. If you don't know what it is then read here... or skip that and just read on.
I never really put myself out there politically because I usually feel not well educated on the issues, but I lean toward the sort of green conservatism. (I just made that up) But really it's all about what we're doing to the world and in essence our selves. I don't like the idea of screwing up the economy and the environment. This NAFTA thing seems like it's doing both. Hm. But now I've got to write this paper for Thurs and mention both sides, what's it good fer and what sucks about it.

No comments: