Monday, October 03, 2005

oh alright already!

Because I'm caving to peer pressure and because steakbellie called me a puss, I'm turning comments back on. Yeah yeah I was pouting man.
We celebrated R's birthday last night but his birthday is tomorrow. I'm a terrible girlfriend/fiance/wife. I didn't get him anything due to the financial stresses and also because I can't freakin' figure out what to get him. He hates black t-shirts but the only really cool guitar shirts are black. Like this one: Important Choices
Yeah so he gets a card and I feel like shit. Oh well. World's still turnin'. *sigh*
Well anyway, Happy Birthday BABY! :)
Robb
I have a geography test this week and my family is supposed to be here on Wednesday. I've also got lots of projects to finish and they're just going to have to suffer... watching me do homework I'm sure is just a thrill a minute... I'm so scintillatingly beautiful when I've got my nose in an Algebra book. R tells me that all the time... just a hot co-ed with graphite and charcoal all over me from art class. Yeah man. Yummy.

5 comments:

It's the "Last Call" said...

Thanks steakbellie! You've made my day! :)

steakbellie said...

but really, who doesnt want an enlarged penis?

You can delete these ya know? Or turn on 'word verification' in the control panel....

It's the "Last Call" said...

yeah I could...but then it would be a lot less entertaining wouldn't it? ;-)

Anonymous said...

You should rarely listen to Steakbellie.
Trust me on this.
Treat his advice like you would advice from Bigfoot. Every once in a while it might be cool.

Drum Beats Man said...

Lol, this was one of the best posts i have seen it a long time. Just made my day :)