Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Math 1.25, groovygrrrl .75
Well that might not be the score but yeah. I took the test over and got 100 but really... the test is weighted now at 2/3 of the final grade for Test 1. So now I'm becoming intimate with a gadget called a graphing calculator. I'm horrified that the manual is an inch thick. It freaks me out a little bit that it sort of gives me attitude. "Syntax error!" I feel like smacking the shit out of it and telling it to have a little respect. After I get through this math thing that sucker is going on ebay! There's another woman in my math class that's about my age, we call ourselves the "old chicks" and we just sort of listen to all the little kids... she's used to their banter because she's got teenaged kids at home. Rather, "space aliens" live at her house :) These kids associate with each other like they think they're adults but they're just kids. Sometimes it's rather distracting from the whole thang. Anyway, math will not defeat me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment