so my tutor threatened me today. he said he's going to turn me into a math major. i wished him luck cos he's gonna need it! so far I'm getting a high B in math. not too shabby for an old chick who's a self-proclaimed math-o-phobe. I've got an A in Geography and a B in English. I'm okay with that. I think I'm headed for a B in Drawing but most likely I will kick Visual Studies' collective ass. Between the craftsmanship and work ethic it should pay off pretty well. So to sum up... I rule.
Now if I could just get my VA stuff sorted and some freakin' unemployment to supplement the ole income/outgo deficit... I'd be a happy girl.
Here's a new link for ya :) Shadow and Light Make sure you're using either Safari (Mac) or Netscape (PC) as it's pretty persnickety about your browser.
Washington is just appalling lately. I'm disgusted more than usual today. FEMA replacing that Mike Brown guy and then turning him around and hiring him as a consultant, most likely at a pay increase. HUH? not to mention that Tom DeLay dude...
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment