Tuesday, September 06, 2005

another irritant...

like a tiny piece of sand under my toe or in my shoe...

actually I'm really just going to subject anyone in my vicinity to a small rant. I promised myself I would NOT think about poetry or algebra anymore tonight. Well I've succeeded in the algebra department. My test was tonight and I feel pretty okay about it. However, my english professor really got under my skin. I have issues with anyone talking down to me or patronizing me. Basically my "session" today was really just not helpful. He basically just regurgitated everything he said in class just looking me in the eye instead of at 12 sets of eyes. He wouldn't even look at my work. He was condescending. His tone of voice was that of someone who thinks they know it all. I so don't deserve that. No one does. okay I'm done. I just wanted my head cleared to sleep. I'll publish poem two in progress tomorrow.

No comments: