Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fender's arsenal


Fender's arsenal, originally uploaded by tngroovygrrrl.

I had to share the following "flickr conversation" about this photo... I'm crackin' up. Or maybe I'm just crazy. Clearly it's not me :)

Comments

SergeWhiteBear says:
Was it intended to leave the sticks out of focus?
Posted 16 hours ago.

tngroovygrrrl says:
yeah... it didn't matter... I'll try again with it in focus and you can see why I picked the other focal point. :)
Posted 16 hours ago.

SergeWhiteBear says:
did you use the pentax for this one?
Posted 16 hours ago.

tngroovygrrrl says:
nah this was my little sony point and shoot
Posted 14 hours ago.

-Birdy- says:
Huzzah for Sony! I'd be interested to see why you picked that focal point too.
Posted 14 hours ago.

tngroovygrrrl says:
The problem was, I could get one stick in focus but not the others... it made that stick a lot more prominent than the other ones... for this photo, it wasn't about one stick over another... not to mention, I was imagining how Fender sees them. I'll try again in black and white...
Posted 6 hours ago.

-Birdy- says:
Take each item in focus and then photoshop combine them to control the specific focus of each and create your own depth of field. Yeah...and that'd only take a few hours too. Ugh...I'm thinkin' too much again. Where's my beer?
Posted 87 minutes ago.

tngroovygrrrl says:
aren't you cute?! primarily I say that cos I am a poor college student and I ain't got no photoshop :)

Besides, it's not that big of a deal. Again, it's about the puppy and what he thinks about... and that's only a guess based on his behaviour... what does a dog really think? I mean, we can tell what men think about... beer and something naked is generally what takes up their synapse function. Chicks: shoes, handbags and are my thighs really that fat? As for dogs... we'd like to think it's really all about where can I pee? but I would like to believe they have a little more going on. Geez... you got me started again! Hey... where's my beer birdy?

No comments: