Well I had thought I figured it out... Relationships are hard. Very hard. Especially when the person you're in the relationship with lies to you and betrays you.
The more I think about this and allow myself to over-react and get upset, freak out, turn around, calm down, think rationally, ask myself again and again, "What did I do wrong?" I realize now that I didn't do anything wrong. Well, I trusted the wrong man. I believed that since he's from a really good family and had been betrayed himself that the possibility of him betraying me were less than remote. I was wrong. I've been wrong for a long time.
I was absolutely convinced that he is seeing another girl, someone we know. Well he knows her, she won't even say hello to me so whatever. I was so convinced it was her he was seeing. Now I'm not sure, but I realize it's still a possibility. Her "my space" has a bunch of stuff about her "new boyfriend" but the photo is of another guy. This doesn't mean anything really.
I'm pissed. I'm hurt. I'm betrayed.
Friday, April 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment