Now there's some woman calling the house, playing some childish and hateful game. She's called nearly ten times. Twice she's spoken to me but the rest of the time she hangs up. Still trying to figure out what to do. I'm polite and sort of like, "You'll have to call his cell phone because I really can't help you."
I'm doing what I can to be smart and just finish what I need to and then get the hell out of here.
This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I'm sure there will be harder things in my life and I understand that life is about suffering. But shouldn't that suffering balance out with some happy? If there's supposed to be balance, then maybe I should have happy for the rest of my days. I feel like I've suffered enough for ten people.
Then I remember my friend who has cancer. Maybe this is not that bad. It hurts like hell every damn day but I know it'll go away. So... why is it that I deserve these phone calls?
Friday, April 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, unfortunately, someones always got it worse. Plus, that whole "with the bad comes an equal amount of good" theory is a lie. This is it. It's entirely possible that every day will be just as crappy as this. But maybe not. In a lot of ways (though not all) thats up to you, right?
Post a Comment