Just a quickie on this. I'm really a bit freaked out but here's why:
Thursday night when I was on the phone with my dad I kept getting the call waiting
beep. The number was always listed as private caller so I didn't click over. Friday morning I got a few more hang up private caller calls. I tried to blow it off. Then a woman phoned asking for Robb. I told her he wasn't here and offered to take a message. She declined saying "Oh well I saw him yesterday and I'm sure I'll see him later today." I said, "Wonderful, BYE."and hung up.
I tried calling Robb some 20 times and he never phoned back. I sent him a text message and also an email explaining that I would not tolerate this. I didn't deserve the game this woman was playing.
His email reply was that he wasn't intentionally trying to hurt me but "I'm sorry you
got caught up in this and I'll do what I can to get you out of it and get it to stop."
WHAT?????
So I thought that was it. Then again last night at about 10:30 pm she phoned again, claiming she thought Robb might have stopped in to check in on his way back to Nashville. He was supposed to be in Nashville already. She tried to explained to her that Robb was not home, she was very rude to me, condescending and I told her to call his cell phone. I told her I couldn't help her and hung up.
I went down to talk to Robb's parents today. I'm really upset about the calls, and the lies that I could always reach Robb and that he'd make sure I wasn't bothered so I could make it through school. His mom was really supportive and understanding. I talked to them as well because I don't know who this woman is, for all I know she's like the Fatal Attraction chick and going to try to boil my dog or something. I can't trust anything Robb says or does right now. They were completely supportive and understanding. They agree that he has no right to be angry with me about this... I've done nothing wrong. In his mom's words, "He's gone stupid again." and his dad wants
to take Robb out to the woodshed.
I really didn't want to get them involved but frankly Robb has left me no choice. I won't be held hostage in my own home. I refuse to not answer the phone or any of those other solutions. Whatever Robb has gotten involved in should never have splashed into my life but it has. This is unacceptable. I refuse to be treated with such contempt when I've done nothing but love him. The whole comment about "I will try to get you out of it..." really gets my goat. Why should anything have remotely gotten out of hand to be anything to "get me out of." I did nothing to deserve that. I don't know who this man is.
Just a quick update. I'm fine, just upset.
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So - why are you still even there? I'd say you need to start and finish just cutting those ties. Fuck the phone, fuck his parents and fuck all of that. His parents, no matter what, are going to keep him in thier life - no matter how much they like you. You don't need, or want, that.
Post a Comment