I often hear little noises at night and I believed it was the house settling. I've decided it's really a herd of gremlins making little changes and making messes. The TV volume was up to the *HOLY SMOKES* setting this morning. The dog's bone was in my chair and who the hell made that huge mess in my kitchen???
Hopefully I can finish cleaning the house tonight. I'm making stuffed chicken so I need the room in the kitchen. I need to sort out my school supplies, order a new bag... I also need to return movies, watch new ones... and order "Band of Brothers" to replace R's missing videos that were "borrowed" years ago. Those damned gremlins have been following us around forever.
If the gremlins don't show themselves to take responsibility, I'll need to beat the dog a few times... he's full of piss and vinegar after having loads of time with R yesterday. I can't figure out who he's bonded to more, but he listens to R more. Lately he's just been really willful. More so than usual. It's like a spurt of nasty. I realize sometimes he's just playing but when he's disobedient latey he's just like a freakin' teenager. Between the teenaged Golden Retriever and teenaged gremlins, maybe I'm outnumbered.
Gremlins be damned... Today I've got Battlestar Gallactica the series... I used to love the old one but the new one is so dark and like a soap. I dig it. Maybe a little Sims time in there too. I wonder if the Sim gremlins are out today as well.
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment