Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Because I'm a lemming

I decided to be a lemming and do what Birdy and Steakbellie did to recap their 2005. However, I've decided that my dyslexia and non-lemming like personality will twist it around. They were doing the first line of their last post of each month. I've decided to do that last line of my first post of the month.

January 2005
My father will love him because he'll see how well he treats me.

February 2005
(negative entry... must have forgotten to post in Feb...)

March 2005
Remind me of this again after I start freaking out about moving.... again.

April and May 2005
(I was moving so I didn't write much. Our internet connection sucked too.)

June 2005
I'm still working on this one.

July 2005
We miss Anna but hope she will be able to come visit this Christmas.

August 2005
Maybe it's the whole thing about challenging one's perspective. Not sure.

September 2005
What think you?

October 2005
just a hot co-ed with graphite and charcoal all over me from art class. Yeah man. Yummy.

November 2005
I'll tell ya, it took every ounce of self-restraint I had.
Grrr.

December 2005
My "NO ASSHOLE" policy is completely in force and I don't have to deal with you again unless *I* choose to. Merry Christmas.

So there you have 2005 in review... Happy New Year. Happy Beginnings... and more importantly happy endings :)

No comments: