Tuesday, November 22, 2005

poultry

I'm not sure why but I'm having poultry issues. I'm afraid of uncooked poultry so I usually just overcook the crap out of anything that had talons or clucked at some point. This doesn't bode well for turkey day.

If I could I'd be a vegetarian. Unfortunately, I must be one of those people who shouldn't do that or I'm too dumb to know how cos every time I do... well lemme just say... it ain't pretty.



Okay so yeah, I have been overwhelmed all day with the amount of crap that needs doing for school finals. I've kept up with most of it, except for sketches and my research paper. I've gathered the materials and done the outline, so I guess i'm not *that* far behind but I'm still feeling the pressure.

Maybe drinking should start early :)

2 comments:

steakbellie said...

listen
cook the turkey in an Oven Bag. It's a plastic bag made just for doing this. It will keep it moist even if you overcook it.

Also, place salt, pepper, and 2 sticks of real butter in and on the bird before you start cooking it.

I'm Steakbellie
I know these things....

Anonymous said...

Start drinking early.
I'm Birdy.
I know these things.