Thursday, November 17, 2005

it's Thursday... thank GOD

To the woman who was on Hwy 58 heading North on Tuesday night... drive your car. It's not your living room. Don't watch TV in the car. You almost killed yourself and more importantly MYself.

To the silly teenagers in my algebra class... do NOT assume that because you're nice to me that I will do your work for you. I will help you figure it out, but if you EVER ask to see my project again under the auspices that you want to "check your work" you'd better be ready for me to kick your narrow little asses.

To my FIL2B... you rock. Thank you so much for taking good care of us and our fuzzy boy.

I miss my slippers and my warm clothes... it's freakin' cold here in TN. I've got the fire going tonight and the man is on his way home bearing Chinese take-out. Nothing like someone else's cookin' when you've been at school for 12 hours.

I wish my digital camera had better resolution cos then I could take pictures of my drawings. I'm working on one where you turn something banal into something monumental. I'm considering turning an iPod into an iCon, complete with Depeche Mode's "Personal Jesus" in the song window. By drawing it HUGE. I'll have to buy some special paper, but I'm already doing it for my other sustained drawing of the dog's paws in the style of Susan Rothenberg.

We did India today in Geography... I've always wanted to go there.

I'm so cranky. Grr.

No comments: