
I rule. Let me count the reasons:
- I finished my research paper. 28 pages of poverty in Serbia and Montenegro.
I finished my revisions for English. 17 pages short story, 3 poems and a bonus 2 essays. You can read them here.
I finished 5 collages. Probably only 3 are useable for the assignment but it was fun.
Now I just have to finish my sustained drawing #1 and 2 and my sketchbook along with my two portfolios.
I've managed to get half the Christmas shopping for R's daughter finished and I'm working on making R's mother's gift and my father's gift... (he wanted a translation so that's what he's gettin'!)
I'm all teary eyed now because I just finished watching the last in the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Aside from Viggo Mortenson being steamy hot!!! it always makes me cry. *sniff*
Those are but some of the reasons I rule.
No comments:
Post a Comment