Tuesday, August 23, 2005
my first days of school...
Well yeah so far, I've been to 2 classes. Art 101 and 105. So far there's lots of "don't be late, don't skip class... there'll be a lot of work, this AIN'T an easy A like basketweaving kids...." yeah so there's that for ya. Later today I've got Geography. Should be interesting... the syllabus is hilarious. The first project is to eat in a foreign restaurant. And she's specific to point out that "Outback Steakhouse" doesn't qualify as "foreign." I'm going to love her. Seriously. I already really like my drawing prof. She quotes Aldous Huxley and reminds us that she'll teach us how to see as she puts it. I appreciate anyone who wants to teach me how to look at something with new eyes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Stasi, check this out... isn't his what you need?? :)
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050823/nytu003.html?.v=11
Post a Comment