Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Algebra... it's not just for breakfast.

Well let me just say that algebra was pretty boring, our teacher talks down to us but that's not really why I wanted to stick my mechanical pencil in my eye.... the students were acting like assholes. There were kids who talked about having calculus and advanced trig in high school but they blew off the placement test so they were stuck in the dummy math... and they're mad!!!! They were making fun of the teacher and being jerks all through class. I'm sitting somewhere else next class. I have no problem with the teacher, she seems like she genuinely wants to help and the only reason she went so slowly was because she was trying to take all levels into consideration... I've got all this homework and I've got to go get my art supplies today.
OOOOH when I got home last night, dragged myself out of the car and into the house... and all I could think about was dinner... and then... (insert chiors of angels and one of those cheesey rays of light...) there it was. UPS delivered to my door little piece of heaven... my KitchenAid Artisan 325 watt stand mixer. In pistachio. YES!!! I've always wanted one and I found a KitchenAid refurbisher on the internet. It comes with a 6 month warranty and was half the regular price. It's just in time too because the old one that came with the house (I think it was Robb's great granmother's mixer) yeah it sort of started to smoke and make this noise last week. I quickly unplugged it and then noticed the smell of burnt out electric something-er-other permeating the house. Yay for my new mixer... all I need now is the pouring sheild thingie and I'm hooked up.
Well that's my story today and I'm sticking to it. :)

No comments: