I watched an autopsy on TV last night and I've decided that brain matter is more pink than grey. Who ever it was that came up with that grey thing... maybe they only saw their lobotomized part come out their nose or something. Hah. Anyway, mine is fried this week pink or otherwise... why you might ask? Well I realize it's only Tuesday but I've just about had it with my assistant. He's very impressed with himself and doesn't realize that there are more important things in the world than what HE wants. I feel run over and taken advantage of. Too bad, cos I actually do like him.
I was reviewing my schedule for the next few months to plan some stuff... yeah I think I might have a free weekend in March. Whatever! I've got 2 weekends left in this month. Those must be spent packing and throwing crap away, selling furniture and extraneous random stuff. Then R comes home and we're off and running. I have to move out of this house, rearrange all our stuff into his tiny little bungalow. We're taking his daughter to an amusement park for 3 days during that time. Then his mom comes! We're staying in London for 2 days so we can go to the zoo. Then we have a trip to Wales we talked about, but may not be able to fit in... then after that, it's the retirement party for R in Dublin... 4 days of just trying to maintain that perfect level of tipsy. Then we pack up everything again and move to Tennessee. Sheesh! I feel so pressed and stretched. In between all this I'm sure we'll be visiting with friends and such. Leaving England will be hard as we have been lucky to make many friends. And R's little girl lives here. In other ways we're really looking forward to the new chapter in our life together. We're even going to take a roadtrip so R can meet my family. I adore his family and they have accepted me like I belong to them without any question or problem. I'm not that nervous about him meeting my mother, but my stepdad is crazy (literally) so that might be tense. My father will love him because he'll see how well he treats me.
Now Playing: Build Me Up Buttercup by The Foundations.
Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment