Today is 9 December. The writing prompt listed today is: Behind lace curtains.
Today's tip is: Don't worry about the rules.
In summary, don't sweat your spelling, syntax, grammar, or even whether the darn thing makes sense! Leave the left brained critic at home! Or at the door to your computer room as it were. Remember that during practice sessions, the key is quantity not quality. You'll go back later and hone your work, using your tools of grammar and spelling to hammer that sucker into shape. So, find a great piece of music, do a couple neck rolls, get a glass of water, go pee, get ready and WRITE!!!
-=-=-here's what I wrote-=-=-=-
Behind lace curtains... I saw the jumble of shadows dancing, betraying the presence of those inside. Awash in the green glow of dashboard lights I watched the two amorphous shadows become one. My heart slithered down the slope of the black abyss, held solely by the silver string of hope... hope that someday you'd be back.
Sunday, December 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment