I'm not exactly sure what makes me feel as if I really need to be productive on a Sunday, or even at weekends for that matter, but yeah, I'm like a crazy person at the first dawning of Saturday. For example, I had to run away from the computer to start my laundry because I had neglected to do it earlier because I was trying to be productive in other ways. Just once I'd like to just have a weekend where I didn't feel the need to run about, hurrying because I don't want to waste my day off. What ends up happening is I just fritter away my time with errands. Most people I know do them during the week, but I find myself sprinting away from work only to get home so I can recuperate from my day. I need so much time alone during the week to cope with my job, cope with managing alone, deal with myself. I neglect email, I have been really depressed during the week because of many things. Most of all, I miss Robb. I know it's only another 2 weeks but I'm chomping at the bit... I knew I'd do this the last few days... I tend to get impatient after being more than patient for so long. Call it a tolerance level or a pattern of behavoir... I'm not sure which it is. Maybe I'll feel differently about being productive when he's home... 280 hours is what we estimate we have to wait. 280 hours doesn't seem so bad.
Now playing: World On Fire, Sarah McLachlan.
Sunday, January 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment