Saturday, September 09, 2006
oh he was sooo right...
Julien (commenter on last entry) was so right! This dude has continued to disappoint. As my mother says, "When a person shows you who they are, listen to them the first time." I often give people a break or let things go that I shouldn't. I chalked it up to being patient or easy-going... but really it's the behavior of a doormat or any other rug that people wipe their shitty feet on. I think that might be the lesson God is trying to teach me. Demand more from people. I always say I'm going to do this but then I don't. I'm absolutely not high maintenence. I am often overlooked or ignored because I allow this. strangely I do not know HOW to behave in a relationship where I ask for what I want. I keep expecting it to fall into my lap but it never does. Gee.... wonder why? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment