Tuesday, December 26, 2006

what matters most

I haven't posted in a long time because well... frankly I found myself terribly boring, continuing to lament a failed relationship, analyzing every detail and blah blah blah... I am sick to death of my self.

I've been working my tail off at my new job. I like it, I like the people a lot, but the pay is pretty bad. Benefits are supposed to make up for it, but honestly I need three times what they pay. I'm looking for a new job, but I'm not expecting much. Hoping... not expecting.

Christmas was a tough one this year, but examining the good things: I was home with my mom, I managed to catch a lot of the James Bond Marathon on Spike :) I made a fabulous dinner (prime rib, roasted potatoes, green bean casserole, the best red wine and lovely apple pie). Yes... I rule.

So, I'm working on writing about crap that matters... like cooking! hahaha

Hope you had a Groovy Christmas

No comments: