Sometimes life throws you a curve ball... and sometimes that curve ball hits you square between the eyes. One can either lay there in the batter's box, dazed, confused and rubbing the swelling goose-egg all the while moaning that life isn't fair... or one can pick oneself up, dust oneself off and head to first.
I realize that R will not only absolutely regret what he has decided to do, but he will also never admit it.
I realize that I can never go back. Nor do I really want to.
I realize that my confusion and pain will fade. Some has already.
I realize that having such trouble finding a job is really why I'm feeling shitty. I have to be patient.
I realize that stupid baseball analogies will only make me feel better sometimes. The other times I wish I had a big baseball bat.
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have spent a large chunk of my work day reading your blog in reverse order.
My heart goes out to you. I went through heart ache at Christmas (though not quite so spectacularly as you have) and the job hunt...rejection is a bitch.
I have every confidence in you getting back on your feet.
Post a Comment